about 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Paris, Parc des Princes
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 1 24.10.2020
When/Date: 24.10.2020
Time: 3:00 pm



Watch here >>>PSG vs Dijon live


Online here >>>PSG vs Dijon live

PSG v Dijon Live[Stream•]?!


Short Preview

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 20 in the zone Relegation to Ligue 2).
  • PSG has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (88%).
  • Dijon has a good chance of relegated (58%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PSG is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Dijon is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Dijon could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match PSG is certain favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches PSG won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 40-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams PSG won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 22-0.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Lyon - Monaco match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 10 and 9).
  • Lyon has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (43%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Monaco has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (19%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match Lyon is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Lyon won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 31-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lyon won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 18-11.

    Metz - Saint-Étienne match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 14 and 11).
  • Metz has a small chance of relegated (11%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Saint-Étienne has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Metz is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Saint-Étienne is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Metz will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Metz won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 13-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Metz won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-4.

    Brest - Strasbourg match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 13 and 18 in the zone Ligue 1 (Relegation)).
  • Brest has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Strasbourg has a chance of relegated (23%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Brest is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Strasbourg is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Brest will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Brest won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Brest won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-1.


    Other matches:

    http://vascrarcola1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8187102

    https://markkumar.tribe.so/post/5f93931fdf9730286b65abbf

    http://beschpurhampborn1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/8186923

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11577271/watch-paris-saint-germain-v-dijon-live

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11553705/live-streaming-kasimpasa-goeztepe-t
  • ← Auxerre - Chambly Live'Stream[Free] Bangu v Toledo LiveStream^? →